November 2010 saw Ventac open an office in the Hightech Automotive Campus in Helmond, The Netherlands. The office is managed by Tom Van Sundert who has 10 years NVH engineering experience within the automotive industry.
The High Tech Automotive Campus (HTA Campus) in Helmond, is a challenging and inspiring environment where automotive knowledge and business come together. It provides a home for automotive and innovative technical companies, automotive education institutes as well as both public and private research centers. At the core of the campus are the NVH laboratories and test facilities creating a spirit of cooperation, knowledge sharing and open innovation.
The leading international companies at present include :
– TNO Automotive
– TTAI (TÜV Rheinland TNO Automotive International)
– Benteler Engineering Services
– Fier Automtive Consultants
In addition, the educational institutions who also make use of the facilities of the companies present on the campus are :
ROC ter AA (intermediate vocational education)
Fontys (higher vocational education)
The HTACampus offers:
- An Automotive House as a central facility with international allure
- Functional and representative business locations
- Business incubator and an accelerator centre
- An attractive, high-quality environment focusing on innovation
- Excellent facilities and services