Ged Nash TD, Irish Minister of State for Business and Employment concluded a 4 day Enterprise Ireland trade mission in Ankara and Istanbul in Turkey last week. During which new business was secured and business partnerships and contacts developed, underlining the growing opportunities for Irish companies in the developing Turkish market.
Organised in cooperation with the Irish Embassy in Ankara, the trade mission visited Ankara and Istanbul and involved 30 Irish companies focused on breaking into the Turkish market, or strengthening existing business relationships with Turkish companies.
Pictured left to right: Kevin Sherry, Director for International Sales, Enterprise Ireland, Tomáš Mrkvica, Central Europe Agriculture Operations Leader, Ventac, Brian Scully, Commercial Director, Ventac, Ibrahim Eserce, Plant Director, TEMSA Global, Gerald Nash TD, Irish Minister of State for Business and Employment, Ian McDevitt, Business Development Manager – Bus & Coach, Ventac, Kenneth Thompson, H.E. Ambassador of Ireland to Turkey, Fatih Kozan, Purchasing Manager, TEMSA Global, Jonathan Ryan, Manager, Enterprise Ireland Turkey
See more at the following links :
- Enterprise Ireland http://www.enterprise-ireland.com/EI_Corporate/en/News/PressReleases/2014-Press-Releases/Enterprise-Ireland-Trade-Mission-to-Turkey.html
- DJEJ (Department of Jobs, Enterprise & Innovation) http://www.enterprise.gov.ie/en/News/Enterprise-Ireland-Trade-Mission-to-Turkey-%E2%80%93-new-business-and-partnerships-secured.html
- Merrion Street.ie http://www.merrionstreet.ie/index.php/2014/10/minister-nash-concludes-4-day-trade-mission-to-turkey/?cat=7
- Irish Times http://www.irishtimes.com/business/sectors/technology/talking-turkey-as-a-market-to-replace-russia-1.1978416?page=1
- Business and Leadership http://www.businessandleadership.com/exporting/item/48106-ventac-in-partnership-with
- Business World http://www.businessworld.ie/livenews.htm?a=3225859;s=rollingnews.htm
- Wicklow People http://wicklowvoice.ie/good-news-wicklow-acoustic-firm-expands-europe-north-america/
- Fleet Magazine http://www.fleet.ie/breaking-news/irish-company-ventac-provide-sound-advice-temsa-global/