The 2015 SFA Awards night was held on Wednesday March 4th in the RDS Concert Hall and attended by over 300 people including 38 short-listed companies.
A great night was enjoyed by everyone celebrating with all the other finalists. The overall SFA National Small Business Award winner for 2015 was also Clevamama.
The seven category winners were:
- Manufacturing: Celtic Pure, Co Monaghan
- Food & Drink: Quinlan’s Fish and Quinlan’s Seafood Bars, Co Kerry
- Services: Team Horizon, Co Mayo
- Outstanding Small Business (up to 5 employees): Earth’s Edge, Dublin
- Innovator of the Year: Clevamama, Dublin
- Energy & Environmental Sustainability: Nugent Manufacturing, Co Kildare
- Small Business Exporter of the Year: Topform, Galway
Congratulations to all the winners on the night and we hope the awards ceremony continues with the same success for many years to come.
View our online digital showcase on the Irish Independent’s website.
For more information visit the SFA’s website.