Marketing Manager – 12 month contract
We’re on the look out for a Marketing Manager (12 month contract)
An exciting opening has arisen for a Marketing Manager to join the team (12 month fixed term contract) at our HQ offices in Blessington, Co. Wicklow.
Located 30 minutes from Dublin on the edge of the Blessington Lakes, Ventac is the only company in Ireland to assess, design and manufacture noise reduction solutions and components for international vehicle manufacturers.
Purpose of Role:
To create a level of excellence within the marketing function, by creating and implementing a range of promotional activities that will ensure they stand above its competition in the market.
- Develop and implement a marketing plan to support the marketing function
- Collaborate with the MD to build a brand presence & profile in Ireland and abroad
- Lead the marketing function
- Support sales with value added marketing activity.
The broad remit of responsibilities include –
- Manage the marketing activities for all trade customers-ensuring that a comprehensive marketing plan is in place and implemented to support the business
- Plan the annual marketing calendar with the MD and have quarterly detailed account calendars and rolling month proposed activity calendars
- Correct deviations from the marketing plan by devising and implementing action in partnership with the sales staff
- Responsible for the marketing accrual budget and ensure it is allocated in a timely manner. Activities will be in line with proposed accruals
- Produce estimates of volume and profitability levels and planned promotional and other spends by use of account plans
- To understand the diverse customer requirements and opportunities by developing and maintaining prosperous relationships at every level in the customer organisation
- Brand management
- Manage sponsorships, promotional and event projects needed to be implemented
- Website development & management
- Social media management
- Content marketing including production of whitepapers, blogs, case studies, editorials etc
- Design and promotion of brochures/flyers/pricelists/emails and advertising to include the integration of the brand objectives as detailed in the marketing plan
- Direct day to day management of all Marketing staff
- Identify target customers and compile lists using the CRM database
- Analyse sales pipeline performance and regularly report on same
- Present propositions to sales staff for use with Key Account customers using market research data to illustrate objectives
- Develop account plans with the sales staff to identify account objectives and methods of achievements of those objectives
- Understanding of the stock and sales figures for each product in the range
- Support the implementation of account plans by providing documentation, monitoring progress and highlighting major problem areas
- Prepare detailed project implementation plans by taking account of all component activities
- Analyse market research
- Anticipation of and adaptation to competitive forces in the marketplace
- Competitor product analysis/ monitor competitor activity and devise plans to counter any developments
- Plans to comprise SWOT analysis covering new business opportunities-existing business management & product pricing.
- Strong organisational skills with ability to work to deadlines
- An ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Highly organised, with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Commercially focused, with an ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Solid experience as a Marketing Manager
- Degree qualified in Marketing related discipline is a distinct advantage
- Strong commercial acumen is a must
- Cross functional experience across a range of departments
- Excellent written and communication skills.
To apply for the position of Marketing Manager
please fill in the form below and upload your CV.
Don’t see your dream job listed? We’re always on the hunt for great talent.
Send us your CV and a bit about yourself to email@example.com